HIGH EFFICIENCY TWO STAGE SYSTEM AND PRICES:
                                                   
                                                  

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MORE EFFICIENT EQUIPMENT THAT WILL NOT ONLY COOL YOUR HOUSE , BUT ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY AND  KEEP YOU COMFORTABLE YEAR ROUND. 
THEN A 2 STAGE SYSTEM MIGHT BE WHAT YOU ARE LOOK FOR.

WHAT IS A TWO STAGE AIR CONDITIONER?
A TWO STAGE AIR CONDITIONER IS A COOLING SYSTEM WITH A COMPRESSOR THAT OPERATES AT A TWO DIFFERENT CAPACITIES. UNLIKE A TRADITIONAL AIR CONDITIONER, WHICH HAS A COMPRESSOR THAT IS ALWAYS RUNNING AT FULL BLAST. A TWO STAGE COMPRESSOR HAS BOTH A "MEDIUM" AND A "HIGH" CAPACITY. THE "MEDIUM" RUNS AT ABOUT 65% CAPACITY AND IS USED WHEN THERE IS A MODERATE DEMAND FOR COOLING IN YOUR HOME, AND THE "HIGH" CAPACITY IS ONLY USED WHEN ITS EXTREMELY HOT OUTSIDE AND THE "MEDIUM" CAPACITY ISNT STRONG ENOUGH.

HOW CAN YOU SAVE MONEY WITH A TWO STAGE AIR CONDITIONER
*WHEN YOU LOOK AT HOW MUCH YOUR A/C CONSUMES, YOUR COMPRESSOR IS NEAR THE TOP OF THE LIST. SO ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO EASE THE LOAD ON YOUR COMPRESSOR WILL SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER YOUR COOLING BILLS.
*ON AVERAGE , A TWO STAGE UNIT A/C COMPRESSOR USES ITS "MEDIUM" CAPACITY ABOUT 80% OF THE TIME. THE REMAINING 20% IS LEFT TO DAYS WITH EXTREMELY HIGH COOLING DEMAND. THAT MEANS THAT A TWO STAGE COMPRESSOR WILL USE SIGNIFICANTLY LESS AMOUNT ENERGY THAN A TRADITIONAL SINGLE STAGE SYSTEM. SAVING YOU LOTS OF $$$$!

IS IT WORTH TO UPGRADE TO A TWO STAGE SYSTEM
IF YOU DONT MIND THE SLIGHTLY HIGHER UP FRONT COST OF A TWO STAGE SYSTEM, ITS DEFINITELY WORTH IT TO INSTALL ONE. YOU'LL NOT ONLY SEE SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS THROUGHOUT YOUR SYSTEMS LIFETIME , BUT YOU ALSO HAVE A MORE COMFORTABLE HOME.

PRICES FOR AMERICAN STANDARD  2 - STAGE COMPLETE SYSTEM 
2        TON             $9555.00
 
3        TON             $9900.00

4        TON             $10300.00

5        TON             $10700.00

PRICES FOR LUXAIRE 2- STAGE COMPLETE SYSTEM

2     TON               $7955.00

3     TON               $8288.00

4     TON               $8555.00

5     TON               $8655.00
 

INCLUDES:
*2 STAGE COMPRESSOR
*HIGH EFFIECIENCY COIL
*VARIABLE SPEED BLOWER
*WIFI THERMOSTAT
*MEDIA FILTRATION
*10 YRS FACTORY WARRANTY